12KV High current insulation tester
- 6 ranges: 500V, 1000V, 2500V, 5000V, 10000V, 12000V
- Measures insulation resistance up to 35TΩ
- 5mA short circuit test current.
Microprocessor controlled high voltage insulation resistance tester with Diagnostic functions.
Suitable for analyzing the insulation characteristics of cables, transformers, motors, generators, high-pressure switches, insulators, wiring installations, etc.
- High current for fast testing even with large capacitive circuits
- Measures insulation resistance up to 35TΩ and has large graphic display
- Memory and logging functions comes with dedicated application software
- Filter function and capacitance and leakage measurements
- Polarisation Index, Dielectric discharge, Dielectric Absorption, Step voltage measurement
- Test voltage: 500V, 1000V, 2500V, 5000V, 10000V & 12000V
- 5mA short circuit test current
- Fine adjustment of voltage setting at each range is also possible
- Graphic representation of the insulation resistance and leakage current versus time on large display with bar graph and backlight
- Can be operated from built-in rechargeable battery or from AC line
- Automatic discharge after test with monitoring of the discharge voltage
- Print screen function enables to record up to 32 display screens
- Internal memory can store about 40,000 data
- Robust design for field use with IP64 rating (with lid closed)