The compact power quality analyser kit with quick report facility and extended survey memory.
- Data logging, harmonics, waveform and events measured all in one go
- High accuracy TrueRMS
- Extra large memory for extended surveys
- Quick report facility
The KEW6315 is our compact power quality analyser with huge testing capabilities, the perfect tool for energy saving, trouble shooting and power quality control.
The KEW6315 enables you to monitor the power quality of a system, altering you to where costs could be saved and where unsafe conditions should be addressed.
All in one:
Measures data logging, harmonics, waveform and events (transients, dips, swells and interrupts).
The testers large memory also enables you to conduct extended surveys without worrying of running out of storage…we are talking years!
The KEW6315’s quick report facility allows you to download and produce a report in 2 minutes. You can enter daytime and night time tariffs to get the cost of the electricity used. You can even look at a subset of the data i.e. just Monday working hours.
EN 50160 automatic report – again within moments a 17 page report compares the measured data with the supply standard highlighting any errors.
- Simultaneous measurements; Data logging, harmonics, waveform and events (transients, dips, swells and interrupts) measured all in one go
- Extensive memory enables you to conduct extended surveys without worry of running out of storage
- Quick report facility allows you to download and produce a report in 2 minutes and put a cost to energy used
- EN 50160 automatic report - again within moments a 17 page report compares the measured data with the supply standard highlighting any errors
- Intuitive user interface means that you will soon be up and running and remember the setting up procedure
- Remote monitoring on PC and Android devices via Bluetooth
- Simultaneous measurements of means that you do not have to do several surveyson the same site
- Complies fully to IEC61010-1 CAT IV 300V, CAT III 600V, CAT II 1000V
- Includes everything to get you started; KEW6315, three (KEW8130) 1000A flexi-clamps, four voltage test leads, PQA software and SD card
- High accuracy measurements +/- 0.2% Volts/Current, 0.3% Energy
- Quick set up guide - on screen guides and wiring check
- Instantaneous Values
- Measures Flicker
- Energy consumed
- Demand monitor / prediction
- Wave form and vector diagrams
- Harmonic measurements and analyser
- Displays and calculates power factor and corrective capacitors
- Includes three 1000A flexi-clamps acurate down to 1A
- Print screen function saves any screen, including connection diagram – for fast report writing
- Fourth current channel for measured neutral current (neutral current also calculated) or earth leakage
- Internal memory plus flash card memory – up to 1GB!
- Digital output for use to control max demand
- Two additional inputs for external sensors. For instance to monitor lighting / temperature levels