Accessory Test Pins for faster and safer testing with two pole testers.
- Universal – using standard 4mm connectors
- Enables faster and safer testing
- Allows access for two-pole testers
- Pack of 3 test pins
What are the TP4 pins?
The TP4 pins are a unique Kewtech innovation designed for safe access of 4mm connections (such as with the KEWCHECK R2, LIGHTMATE adapters, KEWCHECK R2FL and the KEW3PH), ideal for use with two pole testers.
You can purchase the TP4’s which come as a set of three pins or you can find them included in the new PTKIT1 accessory kit.
3 x TP4 pins included. (Other adapters shown in images are not included in this product and are shown for compatibility purposes only).
- NEW TP4 pins are universal with using standard 4mm connections
- TP4 pins are designed for faster and safer testing
- No need to remove the socket from the wall when testing
- TP4 Pins - 3 x Test pins to allow for connection of a two pole tester to testing adapters
- Universal 4 mm test lead connector
- Gives confidence that connection to the circuit has been made
- Enables superior test results due to more secure connections