KEW MATE 2000A
A pocket sized multimeter that measures up to 60A and 600V AC/DC current and voltage.
- AC/DC clamp sensor
- Measures voltage up to 600V AC and DC
- Measures current up to 60A AC and DC
SKU: KEW MATE 2000A
This unique DMM with AC/DC clamp sensor is perfect to clamp wires even in tight spaces where a normal clamp meter is too big or wires are too short.
- Small in size – fits in your pocket
- Unique Open Jaw technology for AC/DC current measurements
- AC / DC measurements make it ideal for solar installations and auto electricians.
- The open jaws are thin, and perfect for clamping wires even in tight spaces.
- Small open jaw clamp is the best way to measure the current in a single circuit at the distribution board.
- With test lead cap to protect from short circuit accidents.
- Auto-power save
- IEC 61010-1 CATⅢ 300V, CATⅡ 600V Pollution degree 2, IEC 61010-2-032, IEC 61010-031, IEC 61326-1, EN 50581(RoHS)
- AC and DC voltage up to 600V.
- AC and DC current up to 60A.
- Resistance up to 34MΩ.
- Continuity test buzzer (warns below 30Ω).
- Conductor size ø6 mm max.
- Max resolution of 0.1A AC/DC.
- Frequency measurement
- Bar graph indicator
- Data hold memory function
- Relative function
- Auto and manual ranging
- Display: 3400 counts