Handy proving unit for non-contact voltage indicators
- Extra line of defense when working with voltage
- Checks your voltage pen is correctly working
- Belt clip for easy access
The use of non-contact voltage testers are increasingly being included into safe working proceedures as a first level of voltage indication. As with the safe isolation procedure with a two pole tester, an instrument proving unit is a desired part of any procedure. The KTP1 is dedicated for non-contact voltage testers.
The KTP1 is small, easy to use and has a belt clip for easy access.
- Instantly proves the function of non-contact voltage testers before and after use
- Portable proving unit for use on/off site
- Simple to use, just press the button and tests
- Comes installed with a 9V battery
- Visual LED indication of function
- Belt clip for hands-free use