The advanced safe isolation kit complete with the KT5 open jaw current and voltage tester.
- The ultimate solution for electrical safety and safe isolation procedures
- UK specific KT5 voltage and current tester
- Complete with proving unit, lock-off device and carry case
The importance of safe isolation can never be understated. Essential and enshrined in law to look after the safety of all personnel, it is vital to have the best procedures and equipment for the job.
The Kewtech range has a solution for all working practices and situations including a specialised TB118 kit for central heating engineers.
All our kits include a dedicated two pole voltage tester, a high output proving unit in accordance with correct procedure, and a locking off device with warning labels. Our Safe Isolation kits also come in a carry case that allows access to the proving unit without the need to remove it.
For more information on correctly safe isolating please download the procedure outlined by the Electrical Safety Roundtable in the downloads at the bottom of this page.
The KT5 is the ultimate everyday electrical tools which possesses all modes of voltage detection. There is also an open jaw current measurement which enables you to detect open PEN situations.
1. The non contact voltage test is your first line voltage indication when approaching metal cabinets.
This NCV function has three sensitivity levels which give you the ability to trace hidden cables.
2. The single pole detection voltage detection on either probe removes the ambiguity of non contact methods.
3. Finally, the traditional two pole voltage detection method is available with permanent GS38 probe tips. This means there are no covers to lose or restrict you in deep reach terminals typically found on devices such RCBOs.
Furthermore, the probe tip cover with nose can be used to depress the earth pin in traditional UK BS1363 socket outlets.
- Required for correct safe isolation procedure
- KT5 - Probe tip cover with nose to depress the earth pin in traditional UK BS1363 socket outlets
- Enables detection of open PEN situations
- The probes can be captive allowing for tradition two usage model
- Standards: BSEN 61243 & BSEN 61010 CAT IV 600V
- KEWLOK - No need for separate lock and no keys required
- Durable carry bag with a shoulder strap and transparent window for the proving unit
- KT5 - 200A AC measurement
- 1000V AC measurement / 1500V DC measurement
- Non contact voltage test
- Single pole voltage detection on either probe
- Two pole voltage detection
- LCD display with backlight switch
- Measurement hold feature
- DMM functions includes diode test, frequency
- Continuity with adjustable threshold for buzzer
- Phase rotation
- KEWLOK - One size fits most MCBs and toggle type main switches
- User selectable integral combination padlock
- Comes with two warning labels that can be secured to the shackle and give user information
- KEWPROVE3 - High output will drive even the most high current voltage detector
- Instant ramp up and then step down will prove several voltage levels