Single pole contact voltage detector and phase finder
- Indicates 50-600V AC
- Flashing red LED with audible tone when voltage is present
- Designed to work with PPE
The KT1700 is your first level of protection against electrical shock when approaching metal enclosures / potentially live metal work. The identification of the live phase is more certain than using non-contact voltage indicators or similar devices.
Make contact with earth metallic parts such as the externals of a distribution board, water or earth bonding pipes before carrying out safe isolation or putting yourself in harms way for a first indication of any voltage or potential issue.
- KT1700 is fully functional even when wearing full PPE
- Robust construction with IP54 water and dust ingress rating
- Probe tip conforms to HSE recommendations GS38
- Voltage measurement range 50–600 V AC
- Safe live phase detection
- Flashing red front section plus audible warning indicates greater than 50 V AC is present
- Slow flashing blue LED with single beep indicates that the KT1700 electronics are working correctly
- Meets international safety standard BSEN61010-1:2010