690V AC/DC proving unit
- High output 690V AC/DC
- Steps down voltage levels
- Essential for proving circuits are not live
A proving unit is essential for proving circuits are dead before commencing work. The high output will drive low impedance testers such as traditional test lamps as well as modern two pole testers – the one to have to be confident that it will work with your tester. It even steps down through the voltage stages to prove each stage as well.
- Essential for proving that circuits are not live when working on electrical circuits
- High output will drive even the most high current voltage detector
- Instant ramp up and then step down will prove several voltage levels