This leading seller is a compact Multifunction Tester packed with big features.
- Small and compact
- Magnetic base for attachment to metal cabinets
- Tests all A Type RCDs
The KT63DL is one of the UK’s most popular Multifunction Testers!
The KT63DL has a robust loop testing circuit, continuously guards against live circuits when dead testing and has an auto RCD test as standard. What’s more…this tester couldn’t be easier to use!
You can now upgrade your KT63 to the KT63DL…find out more here.
- Easy to use and straight forward interface with single rotary dial and large screen display
- Constant live voltage detection protects when dead testing
- No Bangs – continuous live monitoring means no blown fuses or PCBs
- Magnetic base for hands free attachment to metal cabinets
- Electronic 'hands free' lock down test button
- IP54 even when the leads are not plugged in
- End of line calibration certificate
- Comes complete with soft carry case, mains lead, distribution board leads and padded neck strap
- Continuity - switchable buzzer and auto null
- Insulation - 250, 500 & 1000V with voltage warning LED and auto discharge
- Loop - ATT (low current), high current 0.01 ohm resolution
- Anti Trip Technology loop for full no trip Loop testing of RCDs with low susceptibility of RCD uplift and noise interference
- PSC/PFC - clear indication of what is being tested and displayed with loop reading
- RCD - Type AC, A, ACS, AS, auto & ramp
- Type AC RCDs - Tests 10mA, 30mA, 100mA, 300mA & 500mA
- Type A RCDs - Tests 10mA, 30mA, 100mA & 300mA
- RCD auto test mode for 30 mA RCDs
- RCD ramp test function
- Test leads auto-null for continuity mode
- Polarity check
- Instant correct wiring status check