The versatile and easy to use KT63PLUS Multifunction Tester with XL colour screen display.
- Extra-large colour dot matrix screen display
- Auto RCD tests with results all on one screen
- High current 0.001 ohm resolution
The KT63PLUS multifunction tester builds on the popular KT63DL boasting an extra-large colour screen dot matrix screen which gives more freedom displaying results including the phase rotation screen displaying rotating discs.
As with all Kewtech testers, the loop test is robust and has a very low susceptibility to electronic noise. In addition to the low and high current 0.01 ohm test there is a high current 0.001 ohm option as well.
The RCD tests cover type AC, A and selective versions with an auto-test where all the results are displayed on the screen at the same time…so no need to scroll.
There are three ways to start a test…a single press of the test button, setting the ‘hands free’ option which results in continuous testing or with the use of the additional test lead with the remote test button.
- Easy to use interface with single rotary dial and extra-large colour dot matrix screen
- Auto RCD tests with results all on one screen - no scrolling
- Constant live voltage detection protects when dead testing
- No Bangs – continuous live monitoring means no blown fuses or PCBs
- Anti-Trip Technology for full no trip Loop testing on all RCD types with very low susceptibility of RCD uplift and noise interference
- Electronic 'hands free' lock down test button and test probe with remote test button
- Backlit screen display
- End of line calibration certificate
- Comes complete with soft carry case, mains lead, distribution board leads, remote test probe and padded neck strap
- Continuity - switchable buzzer and auto null
- Insulation - 250, 500 & 1000V with auto discharge
- Loop ATT low current
- Loop high current 0.01 ohm and 0.001 ohm resolution
- Phase to phase loop test & 55V loop test capability suitable for 110V CTE systems
- PSC/PFC - clear indication of what is being tested and without the need to alter test probes
- RCD - Type AC, A, ACS, AS, auto & ramp
- Type AC RCDs - 10, 30, 100, 300, 500, 1000mA
- Type A RCDs - 10, 30, 100, 300mA
- Phase rotation
- Special DNO polarity test
- Memory for test lead resistance compensation